Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Romeo High School | Maddy- class of 2015

This session was a long time in the making- My amazingly talented friend & make-up artist, Makeup Artistry by Jill (Harrison) Sollars, www.jillsollars.com, and I teamed up to create a session that really felt like our style, boho glam with a feminine/romantic feel to it. We started dreaming this session up last fall and couldn't wait for the weather to break so we could put it in action.
Maddy is our muse- you can see her session from last year here http://photographybycaron.blogspot.com/2012/03/before-and-afterthe-magic-of-make-up.html



Styling of this session was a collaborated effort- We combed vintage clothing stores for unique pieces. We really wanted to have Maddy wear a tutu but couldn't find one that we loved so I made it out of an old wedding slip-crafty, right?!?!


The floral crown was a must!


the teepee made by yours truly


Jill did an amazing job with hair & mu! She went with non-traditional eye colors and it was just perfect!


Jill and I work very differently than most- we don't need to share ideas so much because we already know what the other is thinking- she is my creative twin! It's an amazing thing to be able to work with someone that just totally understands your visions.

I can be very indecisive Jill is always my yay or nah for styling our seniors. If you can't tell I ♥ her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10