Sunday, July 7, 2013

anatomy of a senior session | Riverview high school senior, Kendall

Senior pictures are a once in a lifetime thing- I like to pamper my seniors. I work with a wonderfully talented professional make-up artist, you can find her site here --> www.jillsollars.com .

Professional make artists are trained to bring out your natural beauty and highlight your best features. As you can see it really makes a difference.


Hair is also a huge part of it. Having just your make up applied and passing on your hair is like having the perfect outfit with the same old shoes you always wear.


I personally style all of my seniors- its not uncommon for clients to come to the studio with a suitcase full of clothes. Chances are you already have a few amazing outfits just waiting to be put together. I LOVE this part!


aside from make-up, hair & killer outfits the next most important thing is your smile!


there is also posing- I prefer the unposed posed looks. I promise its not that hard. I'm there to help guide you to make sure you look amazing.


I adore portraits/headshots/close-ups whatever you want to call them, I ♥ em'.


location- since you've never had your senior pictures taken before I'm going to guess that you have no idea about locations...that's okay, I do. Whether you prefer a country setting or urban grunge I can help you find the perfect place.

a session with me is never complete without a few black & white images


now make sure to send me an email so we can set up your senior session- It will be fun. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10