Thursday, July 10, 2014

BFF senior session | class of 2015 | senior rep session part 2

Say hello to the beautiful faces of photography by Caron BFF senior session. Of course this was a collaboration with my PIC, the amazing Makeup Artistry by Jill Harrison


I loved every single second these girls were in my studio. They totally reminded me of me & my sisters as teenagers- there was a see of clothing all around the studio with lots of chatting, laughing & just plain old fun!

from left to right is Emma- She is sweet, thoughtful, kind & BEAUTIFUL! In the middle is Rikki!LOVE me some Rikki!!!Lauren- she's the flower child of the bunch... no words can describe the beauty of their friendship.


Contact me to schedule your one of a kind senior picture experience.
♥ Caron

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10