Thursday, August 22, 2013

About me- lets get crazy real & uncomfortable together

we all have the “about me” or “meet the photographer” section to our sites. Two lines of information doesn’t even scratch the surface of who we really are! Not to mention that we really only post what we want potential clients to know about us. So I’m going to get a little nuts here and post who I REALLY am....


I am a candy crush addict, I love Downton Abbey so much that I re-watch them all the time, I fell in love with my husband all over again when we had daughters #1, 2 & 3. My dog, Willow, is my 4th daughter. I am one of those crazy dog lovers that would take my dog everywhere if I could. It’s almost embarrassing how deeply I love her. Even though she is about 70 pounds I will still pick her up and snuggle her. I like big butts, and I cannot lie. My husband is the funniest person I have ever met in my life. He never stops shocking me with his humor and perfect timing. I love laughing. I like to be alone, a lot. My family thinks I’m a workaholics but the truth is I LOVE what I do. The most important part of my job is helping people see the beauty in themselves. We all deserve to feel beautiful. I am a feminist. I prayed for daughters and now that my daughter is in the throes of puberty I’m starting to rethink that (Ha!). I thank God everyday for the beautiful life that I live. I’m equally excited and sad that my baby is 5 and going to kindergarten this fall. I often feel that I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to parenting & photography. I LOVE to cook but don’t always have time. I love music! Jazzed that all my girls know most of the Black Keys songs and, request them to be played often. It tickles my soul that my little Maddie looks just like her daddy. I believe this is enough truth for one day.

This is my beautiful Willow girl ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10