Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day-ode to my grandparents ♥

You may or may not know I am an Irish gal! Hence the odd spelling of my name and my maiden name, Daly (I LOVE that name)! When I was little St. Patrick's Day was a national holiday to my grandmother. Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day, right. I didn't have one of those sweet grandmothers that baked cookies, kiss boo boo's etc. She was more the tough love type. She was an amazing women that has left a huge impact on me. I swear I can still hear her voice when we reminisce about her. And lets not forget my grandfather-GREATEST MAN in the world. He left us way too soon- but he lives in all of our hearts.
Happy St. Patrick's Day to the lads that gave me green eyes, dark brown hair, and the height of a hobbit-

FOR LOVE LAVISHED BEYOND MEASURE, FOR HAPPY HOURS ALWAYS TO TREASURE, FOR BOUNTEOUS MEALS AT HOLIDAY SEASON, FOR WEALTH OF MEMORIES BEYOND ALL REASON, FOR QUALITY OF LIFE THAT EXAMPLES IMPART, I LOVE MY IRISH GRANDPARENTS WITH ALL MY IRISH HEART.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10