Wednesday, June 12, 2013

a little q & a

I posted on my FB page if anyone had questions they would like me to answer and I was very happy with the ones I received. Thank you to those that took them time to ask- I love to share so please keep the questions coming!


Your images have a glamorous feel to them. How do you get that?

Thanks! I guess I never really thought about it like that. I'm a girl’s girl so maybe that's where it comes from. We all just want to look and feel beautiful.




How do you get your clients to look so stylish?

When they contact me I advise them to bring everything with them. It’s not uncommon for them to show up with a suitcase full of clothes. I will assist putting outfits together or just take over and do it for them. I always keep a few pieces at my studio or bring something from home for them to use during our session.


Are they friends or clients?

They start out as clients and end as friends. I LOVE my clients. I take time with all of them. There is a lot of planning and communication that goes on before we even start shooting. Not to mention it's a pretty intimate thing to invite a total stranger into your life (and personal space) to capture it.

All your clients look like models-
That’s because they are beautiful! I work with a seriously talented hair and Makeup Artist- www.jillsollars.com
p.s.- there is no editing on this image at all- in case you were wondering I do have a total girl crush on Jill, she's amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10