Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mother's Day minis




This is not like any other mini I have offered in the past. This is a pre-sale so you can present it to your mom on Mother's Day. Once payment is received I will send you a pretty gift certificate for you to present to your mom. You will have to contact me to set up the session.
You may add additional make-up application for yourself, daughters, etc. for $35.00 per person (13 and under complimentary & age appropriate-of course).

Hair is 45.00 per adult and 20.00 for 13 and under

You may also pre-pay for additional prints at a discounted rate (20.00 each). Digital files will also be offered at 50.00 each- I do not sell individual files so this is a HUGE value.

If you would like to purchase a gift certificate please contact me at caron@photographybycaron.com









No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10