Saturday, March 6, 2010

Here is my attempt to actually blog. I'm really bad at posting but what's the point for having a blog if all I ever do is post pictures, right?!?!
I will be posting pictures but I'll now post words too. Not random words, although that would be funny in a weird way, words that make up my ever so un-interesting life...LOL

I finally ordered & received my 50mm lens...I have to tell you if this lens were a man I would seriously consider leaving my husband for it, that's how much I LOVE this lens!!! It preforms so well under low light conditions & it's so clear. Now here's the down side...it only leaves me hungry for more. I now what another lens, and another, etc. Don't get me wrong I'm completely grateful for my 50mm... now I just want to be grateful for my next awesome lens.

The picture's I'm posting today I took of my girls with the new lens. They are total stinkers but I love them more than the air I breathe. I'll talk more about them later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10